Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 Year in Review and exciting 2011

2010 has been a good year to me and my family.  I thank the Lord  for all the blessings He had showered us last year. 

Singapore was not in my bucket list as the  first country to visit and I was given an opportunity to visit such a wonderful country courtesy of my very loving colleagues and superior.  Zid and I had so much fun in Sentosa and Singapore zoo, meeting my high school chums Check, Jheng, Ciello and of course,  meeting in person Jaz Lee, a very creative scrapbooker I admire.
Then,  we had our family vacation in Hongkong to visit Hong Kong Disneyland.  Making a childhood dream a reality.  I sure had fun in meet and greet with the Disney characters.
Our family had a new member - my youngest nephew, Bins who is growing cuter by the minute.  He is the newest inspiration in my scrapbook pages.
As an outdoor person,  a trip to the beach wouldn't be complete for us.  We were able to visit Bantayan Island in Cebu.  It may be a strenous trip but we still had fun.  I'm still in love with their beach. 


I have been on two manufacturer design teams - Inkido, a sweddish company and Best Creation, an American manufacturer who makes glittery papers. And luckily,  I will be continuing my design team positon with them this 2011.

There a lot of things I am so excited this 2011, 
First,  the new lines of Best creation coming this CHA winter 2011.  I can't wait to get my hands on them!

Second,  I am claiming that this year we will be blessed with baby #2!  I know,  I may be asking a lot  but I believe in Him that He had prepared me already and He will answer our prayer this year.

Third,  with Him with our side,   there is nothing I have to worry about!

Happy new year again everyone!  Wishing and sending you lots of love and happiness this year!

3 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

How great that you enjoyed your S'pore trip. And Disneyland sounded wonderful. Hoping your 2011wishes are fulfilled.

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog! I have thoroughly enjoyed going through your blog and am now following you officially! The thing that caught my eye on this post is your comment about baby #2...I am also a very string believer..I am also hoping He will answer my prayers for baby No#3 this year..it is taking a while this time around. I'm sure He has a plan! Take care!

HeARTworks said...

Happy New Year Jona, will add your prayer intention when I go to mass in the morning. God is good all the time! Patsy from
HeARTworks