Monday, January 17, 2011

First Lay-out

Yeay, my very first lay-out for the year 2011.  And start of scrapping my December and Christmas photos.   I know  I have lots of back log and photos from August  that needs to be scrapped.

In this page,  I used two christmas lines of Inkido,  Christmas Elegance by Kristine and Gammaldags Jul by Anne Marie.  I just loved the layering and the cluster of the embellishments.  Inkido got gorgeous flowers and embellishments to bout!

A close up on the embellishments:

Thanks for dropping by and have a nice day!

3 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Gorgeous layout Jona!! Love how you layered and torn those papers!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a sweet layout, Jona! I love the layered border strips on the side and the sweet cluster of embellies. Lovely photo block, too.

LG said...

Gorgeous work as always. Love the details and color combo.

By the way, I need your help and support. I made it to Cosmo Crickets Top 10!!! I may get the chance to be part of their Design Team if I get the most votes. Please, please, please vote for me. There is a poll at the right side corner at http://cosmocricket.typepad.com/cosmo_cricket/