Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!!

I wasn't able to greet you Merry christmas because of all the rush and happenings at home.  This was the first year  that my siblings are together to celebrate christmas.  We had a simple celebration at home and travelled to Tagaytay on Christmas day to visit our vacation house there.  The house was not yet finished in time for Christmas celebration this year.  The kids are not used to celebrate Christmas back home since we always celebrate it out of town with lots of activities to do.  But this time,  we have to relax at home and have some special bonding playing checkers and snakes and ladders which is really not so bad at all.

Before the year ends,  I would like to share with you the last lay-outs I made this week and a card using whipper snapper stamp.

I used the valentine and polka dot glitter papers of Best creation for this card.  The image was colored with copic ciao.  I still have to learn using my copics and I want more colors too!
And here are my last lay-outs for the year!
'You are our best gift"

"My rock star"
Zid loves RNB and rock and roll but loves the look of a rock star!
I love this crate paper and perfect for Zid's photos in Anilao.

"School Boyz"
I got to use the back2school line of Best creation for this page.

From my family to yours,  Wishing you a prosperous New year and lots of creativity and family bonding this 2011!!!   

Have a great new year celebration everyone!!!

1 comment:

Mireille said...

wishing you the best for 2011
Congrats on BC 2011 =)