Wednesday, January 12, 2011

96.14.10.2 plus 43

Wondering about my title? 

Those are the numbers of my finished projects for 2010.  I was able to make 96 lay-outs, 14 cards, 10 Altered arts, 2 mini albums and 43 ATC's (that is because I joined several swaps).   Yeay!!! 
And here's my favorites in random order:

I heart this water papers from Best Creation.

Using lots of Pink Paislee (one of my favorites)  and a heartfelt journaling for Papa:


I loved the mini banners I made using the glitter papers of Best creation:


The Love Art tray  using Inkido papers and embellishments:

My first project for Best Creation,   a cute halloween decor:

love those snowflakes and this card is also published in Scrapbooks News and Review

And my favorite ATC for this year (much prettier in IRL)


 
Thanks for dropping by!  Ciao!

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

such delightful projects all at once, too awesome!!!

peggy aplSEEDS said...

all wonderful! my favorites are the love art tray and the father LO. awesome!