Monday, May 30, 2011

Just like Old Friends

 It is with great honor that I will be guest designing for 'K' rafers Paradise.   I had so much fun meeting my friend Sandy for the first time.  We really had a good chat and shopping at her LSS.  Thanks so much again Sandy!
Supplies: Cardstock - American Craft, patterned paper - Webster Pages country estate (breezeway, calm moments) Flowers - webster pages, prima, inkido, alpha - cosmo cricket, stamp - inkido, daisy bucket, chipboard - dusty attic)
close up on the misting and stamping:
close up on the handmade flower from the trim topped with the sparkler:

So,  whenever you visit Singapore,  check out 'K"rafers Paradise at Citisquare mall.  (Alight at Farrer MTR station.)
Thanks for dropping by.  Have a nice day!

6 comments:

Kelli said...

very beautiful!

Kelli said...

Today is the last day for my blog candy if you have not had a chance to entre!

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Beautiful!

Prob fixed! To fix this prob when you sign into Blogger make sure the "Stay Signed In" box is unchecked. I can now comment :)

xoxo,
Lori

HeARTworks said...

Hi Jona,
That's great news about being a designer for a shop in Singapore. Anyway, why i dropped by is I owe you a flower brooch- see if you like any of the ones I posted on my blog and I'll send it off to you. Patsy from
HeARTworks

Rita Barakat said...

SO pretty Jona!

Sandy Ang said...

Thanks for creating such a lovely LO for KCK !