Sunday, May 22, 2011

All Star Baby and cards

The new baseball papers of Best Creation is not only for baseball themed projects.  And since the boys in my life are not yet into baseball and baseball is not famous sport here in the Philippines,  I used the papers to create a boy page instead.
I added some stamping using my inkido stamp.

some close ups:
and cards using the Baseball collection and 6x6 pad:
I used whipper snapper stamp here and colored with my copic pens,
 and a father's day card for hubby.  He is not a captain of any sport  but he is the captain in our life!

Thanks for dropping by and have a great week ahead!

4 comments:

Camilla Ekman said...

So many cool projects! Love how you've layered the embellies.

Sandy Ang said...

Love how you used the this line for non-sports projects

Tina said...

wow - this is a great LO and love the card and mini book - what fun paper.

I just became your newest follower and would love it if you could the same for me.

Have a great week,

xo
tina
mommy scraps alot

Kelli said...

These are so nice! great use of colour and texture! for anyone interested I have blog candy available!