Friday, May 13, 2011

Greetings from Sunny Singapore

Hey there!  Greeting you from sunny Singapore!  Yup, still on vacation and enjoying our family bonding here.  I woke up way too early.  Excited to meet my friend Sandy Ang and have a visit in her LSS.
We had a great time in Universal Studios and at the Singapore zoo.  The kids had a blast!  I know it was quite tiring  and ending our day with a night cap by the beach was really relaxing.  It was really a great idea to stay here in Sentosa.  

And here's a lay-out I made using Inkido's new forever line.  Its so feminine and really classy and suits well my sister's photos.  Her friend Gina is a great photographer and Kaye really enjoyed being her model.  Oh, it was her dream to be a model someday.
close up on the layering and clusters:
Thanks for dropping by and I hope everyone is having so much fun just like me.  See you around!

3 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

I had such fun chatting and shopping with you. Inkido's paper is so beautiful and your LO shows it off so well.

~Etoile~ said...

Great souvenirs those pictures!!!

Your layout is totally gorgeous!!!

Genevive said...

hi! :) thank you for your comment on my blog :) i added you to my Pinay Scrappers blogroll... so proud and happy to know pinay scrappers like me! be back again soon! :)