Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oh, Christmas Tree . . .

oh christmas Tree . . .

I just love looking at Christmas trees and doing the trims with our own tree. 

I am sharing today my projects for Best creation using lots of Christmas trees from the Falala collection.
Here's a simple card with a twist of a ribbon and the Best creation chipboard to complete it.  I guess this is the only card I am keeping for myself this year as part of my collection.

And here's, a door decor  to greet our visitors as they enter our home.


Please visit the Best creation blog and be inspired with other tree themed projects from the other designers. And don't forget that Best creation is looking for additional design team members for 2011 and you can read all about it the blog.

Have a happy weekend!!!

1 comment:

~Etoile~ said...

That is so cute, I really like the ornament.