Sunday, May 18, 2008

Scrapfest fun

We had another successful Scrapfest. Thank you so much to Scrappin Moms for organizing such a wonderful events for all of us scrappers here in Manila. Special thanks to our very own MM Master Iris Uy for gracing the event and giving a demo to all of us. Here's Iris in action.
I had so much fun doing the demo and learning new skills. I'm not really used to stamping and it was very helpful learning new stamping techniques like masking, kissing, embossing. I only finished two pages for the minibook at the event and finished the rest at home until 3 am. I said I was already tired but looking at all my goodies, I just couldn't resist doing it. Besides, I don't want Glen to see it until father's day. Here's what I have done.

For the scrapfest challenge, we were given a corrugated cardboard to use in our lay-out and use all the materials in our challenge kit. I was just so happy that my kit is Urban Lily boy pages. Yahoo, it really matches the photo of Zid. Of course, there should also be at least 1 photo printed from Canon Selphy since they are our major sponsor. I'm not really bagging the prize of canon selphy but challenging myself to finish the lay-out in an hour. I'm such a slow scrapper and was already tired by then. I'm still so happy with what I was able to accomplish. Thanks for Vivian of Lasting Impression, her booth is just at my back, I was able to grab thickers to use in my lay-out.


Here's my raffle prizes. I won three raffles, one for the preliminary raffles, Bring a friend raffle and the grand raffle of BG cupcake collection kit with absolutement stamp. I'm so happy!!! I went home tired but very much happy and delighted with my new scrap goodies.


Till next Scrapfest!!! Thanks for dropping by. (My mojo is still high at this moment)



5 comments:

Erin Gudge said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! And won some great stuff! I love that BG line!

JoEllyn said...

Nice haul on the prizes!! Love all your creations too!! I really love what you did with the cardboard!

Dolores said...

Congrats Jona, what a great prize

Shirley said...

Awesome prize package Jona! Enjoy your goodies and love the mini album you're making for dh!

Danielle Flanders said...

How exciting...looks like a great time!!
Dani