Monday, May 12, 2008

Rekindled Moments Scribble Scrabble Challenge

This is my first time to scrap about my passion for diving. I really love this hobby as much as I love scrapbooking. Both are expensive and yet they both give so much joy in my life.



Materials: Bazill cs, WRMK explore (rugged, racksack, discovery) prima flower and crystals (center and frame), Urban Lily beautiful pp (butterfly), WRMK explore chipboard tag, AC thickers, glossy accents, parakeet brad,uni ball signo pen, misc brad and photo corner.


Hidden journaling: Diving keeps me sane, rejuvenated from stress and relaxes my spirit and body. There's so much joy when I am underwater. Loving all the excitement it brings me as I discover a whole new world. It is also in this hobby that I met my wonderful husband who shares the same passion for diving with me. El nido, Palawan.

1 comment:

jaz lee said...

hi jonaks...soree that i took so long to come by...lovely blogs u have here and thx for all your words of encouragements and leaving some love on my blog-rgds from anotther asian (ditto)