Sunday, October 2, 2011

Stormy lay-outs

When typhoon Nesat visited my country,  I stayed at home and slept most of the morning.  No electricity,  no internet connection and too lazy to scrap. 

Finally, I overcome my laziness and started scrapping.  However,  these lay-outs were already planned a week before I went on vacation.  So,  all the papers and embellishments are prepared already.  I just need to work on the page.

Forever summer paper collection and embellishments by Papercraft Scandinavia (Inkido).
 close up on the embellishments:

Have a great week.  Please do send me some sunny thoughts since its still raining here.

Thanks for the visit!

3 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

They turned out great. That family photo on Summer Fun looks fab. So glad the typhoon didn't cause you many serious problems.

Teresa said...

Hi Jona, just checking in to see how you are :) I love this page, it's really beautiful!

melody said...

beautiful work jona! your attention to details is so amazing! i especially love that second lo...WOW!