Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bicolandia Album

Its been a month since we, the Darling Angels together with our loved ones had a great time in Bicol and Misibis Bay.  Now, its about time to document those memories  . . .

I created this mini album from the cardboards I have collected this year, and added bits and pieces of patterned paper in between the pages.  I really had a hard time choosing a few photos from 900 photos we had from our vacation.
Papers are mostly from jubilee collection of Best Creation and some scraps  I have.  I  really can't throw them out.  I love making tassels and you will see more of them on my projects.
Have a great week ahead!





1 comment:

melody said...

fabulous album joan! wow..have your boys ever grown up!
lovin your choice of pp..and color ~ and what a yummy tassle! awesome work as always!