Saturday, August 6, 2011

Darling Angels

Its been a year since I got together with the Darling Angels.  I miss them so much.  So now,  if I miss them,  I'll just scrap our photos and I guess this will trigger another get together for us and for more photos.  You know,  we love building memories even if our island days were over and its been 10 years.

I revisited my prima Donna Downey stamp in creating this page.  I also tried less expensive approach in my lay-out.  I used less patterned paper and used more handmade embellishments using my sizzix dies.



Happy weekend!

5 comments:

Bellaidea said...

lovely page! Best regards!

Heather Jacob said...

wow this is awesome ... love the masking and misting and the little cluster at the top ... wonderful work .. hugz x

Cathy said...

LOVE your page Jona.. the stamped and misted background looks fantastic and I love all the pretty details!! Thanks so much for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog. Have a wonderful day :)))

melody said...

oh jona..what a beautiful lo and design! i always love your flower clusters..so detailed!

Trishia said...

Merci beaucoup, Jona, for visiting my blog. Delighted to return the favor. LUV that clock die-cut!!:)