Tuesday, March 1, 2011

BC Quote Challenge

Who doesn't love quotes?  I have a notebook specifically to write all my favorite quotes and when I need one for my projects,  I just scan my notebook and use it on my page. 

Here's my page using the quote as my title. 

I used the transportation die cut paper and fussy cut the kites from the old summer papers of Best Creation.  I love mixing lines and see how they  all go together.  The glittery papers and different lines of Best Creation can be mixed together to capture and document your memories.

A closer look -  I just loved this rainbow colors!

I really wanted to document this moment of Zid with Jollibee (our company mascot). When Zid was younger,  he was afraid of him.  Now,  he loves cuddling with Jollibee.  I too love Jollibee  not only because I work for him.

Have a nice day and don't forget to check out the best creation blog for lots of inspiration!

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

hi classmate. this is a nice LO. i too love using quotes! beats thinking what to put in the journaling portion. LOL. :)