Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stolen Parcel

My Inkido DT box  got lost somewhere in the mail.  I really feel so bad about it.  Then,  I learned about the robbery in the Rizal post.  I guess my parcel  was part of it.  I just hope they had fun with the papers and embellishments Lise-lotte sent me.

Anyway,  it the robbery wouldn't stop me from creating pages for Inkido  since I keep all my scraps and L-L is very generous with her designers with all the embellishments. 

I used my scraps from different lines here -  Apples, Gammaldags Jul, and Autumn papers.  I love to mix lines and loved the outcome of this.


The die cuts were painted and distressed using distress powders and stickled!
Here are some close - ups:
Isn't he a cute birdie?

Have a nice day and drop by inkido blog for lots of inspirations!

2 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Oh no, did your box got stolen??? I'm soooo sorry!!! but I LOVE your page!!! (is the birdie from Inkido as well???).

~Etoile~ said...

Very pretty. I love the bird whit the flowers.