Thursday, February 10, 2011

Our Escape

It feels summer now in the Philippines.  And I feel like going to the beach already.  This photo is taken last July 2010 during my birthday celebration.  We really love waters  and the beaches. 

Travel Forever  is my favorite line of Best Creation this semester.  Why?  I love travel and discovering new places.  Its so perfect for our travels.  And this reminds me to scrapbook our Bantayan Island trip which until now,  I haven't started yet. 


close ups on these cute luggages:


And to document our travels,   I created a journal to write all memories so that it would be easier to make my journaling for my scrapbook pages.

Happy travels!  And don't forget to check out Best creation blog for lots of travel inspiration!

2 comments:

sandra de said...

Hi Jona, love your LO and travel journal. I'm just back from holidays so may have to borrow that cute cover idea. You posted a comment in late January on my blog If you are still interested in an ATC trade email me your address and I am happy to send the Red themed ATC to you.

Stacy Cohen said...

These projects are both fabulous!! And I love that cute picture.