Wednesday, August 18, 2010

You are my sunshine

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine . . .   you make me happy . . .

I just remembered that song when I started writing this post.  These kids are really my sunshine.   My son and my nephews - Migs, Wacs and Bins.  They really bring lots of joy and (headache) too! 

I used the color challenge at Design Dollies to come up with this lay-out.  I just love this summer colors  and Inkido papers  suited well with Webster pages paper. 

Materials: Patterned paper - webster pages and Inkido, cardstock - bazill, rub-on - sassafrass, acetate - fancy pants, flowers, lace and pins - inkido, blings - prima.

12 comments:

Anne said...

What a gorgeous layout. A gorgeous photograph, too! The papers and colours you chose really set off the black and white photograph beautifully.

KarenB said...

Love your page Jona! Fabulous use of the colour combo, and those little bits peeking out at the corner look amazing :)

Pia said...

woooow beautiful layout.
hugs Pia

Mila said...

Hi Jona :)
You have right! That song is perfect for a mom who think about your child :) ! Love colors and details!
Hugs,
Mila :)

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Beautiful LO! Love those little doily pieces around the edges. Have a great day!

Sherrie
My Journal
http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/2010/08/design-dollies_19.html

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Sweet photo!

Morti said...

Fabby page, Jona! How about showing us a picture of your workspace?

Annica H said...

What a lovely layout Jona! :)
//Annica H

Penny said...

Hi Jona. Your blog banner is SO pretty! I love the page you created with our colour combo this week....such wonderful detail....and very cute kids!

Ingvild Bolme said...

Beautiful LO, and I totally love the design and THAT corner there! TFS!
*hugs*

melody said...

gorgeous lo joan ~ love the placement and design ~ and what yummy lace!
hope you're doing well..i've missed you, too!

Leah l'Orange said...

this is lovely, Jona! the photo is so sweet - what a great moment to capture! love your attention to detail, and so happy you joined us in the Dollhouse! good luck in the August prize draw!