Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day lay-outs

Happy mother's Day to all the wonderful moms out there!!!

This past weekend is a very important weekend not only for mothers but also for our country Philippines. We are electing new president for the country and other top national positions.


In between doing my duty as a Filipino and as a mom, I was able to squeeze in two lay-outs:

First, "Explore" trying to finish our Singapore pictures to scrapbook

I used Nikki Sivil's Willie Bee collection here and I just couldn't stop misting and stamping these days. Also made this for Ginger's challenge in treasured Scrapbooking and for Sisterhood of Scrap May stitching challenge.

Second, "Ti amo" (I love you) Inspired from The Color Room Pallette #5:


I loved this color combo and I used my scraps to make this page. Only SEI CS was the new paper used here. Isn't it cool!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Beautiful color scheme, and I love your choice of embellishments! Such a sweet layout! =)

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful layouts! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Enjoy your weekend!
hugs!
Sharon