Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!

It's a busy weekend for me. I had so much fun doing Iris's Prima class at Lasting Impression and learned new techniques again. I really enjoy playing with distress inks and perfect pearls. Now, I want to have most of the colors now.
For the first lay-out, we stamped the prima foam stamp in our cardstock and fill it in with perfect pearls and painted the bird chipboard with perfect pearls too.


For this, we did masking and stamping of background in three colors. This is really cool.

We used the distress ink on the images and applied stickles on the frame. I skip on doing the stitching.


And for the fourth lay=out, using scraps from the kit and applying some of the techniques I just learned.
Happy NSD everyone!!!

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

Cool techniques with great results! It looks like a class I need! :)