Wednesday, February 3, 2010

1,2,3,4,5 . . .

Its time for another challenge at XOXO girls!!!


I enjoyed making this lay-out and I guess Zid enjoyed it too. The numericals were not supposed to be part of the title but Zid wanted to place them there. I find it cute and did not removed them ( at least I was able to use those numbers, thanks son!). Here's Zid posing with the lay-out. Isn't he cute?
And a close up on those gorgeous, prima flowers. just loved this!
Materials: Pink paislee pp, Kaiser craft for the flourish, prima flowers, all about scrapbooking brad, making memories ribbons, Tim holtz stampendous anonymous stamp, thickers, pink paislee sticker book, and adornit mini alpha.
Thanks for looking and you still have time for my OWOH giveaway!!!

4 comments:

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Gorgeous work Jona!

(And congrats on making the XOXO DT!)

Unknown said...

this is a beautiful layout....WOW

Mila said...

Hi Jona I'm here again :)
What a wonderful lay-out you made and I love those numbers :))!!
Your Zid son is soooo cute boy!
Hugs,
Mila :)

Tanya said...

Love your layout! Very pretty!!