Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm Back!

Hello!!!!

Its been a while  since I last posted here on my blog.  I miss playing with my toys too and boy oh boy,  I was excited  to join a scrapbook crop here in Manila. 

A day of fun  with fellow scrappers,  old friends  and met new ones too.  I got my own apron too!!!  And the best part - I made 4 lay-outs.    Its been a while  since my last scrapbook page.  

My scrapper friends (L-R) Geng, Mel, Me and new friend Linda

I used the available embellishments  I bought  from the event  and the papers and scraps  I brought with me.  And in between, chatting with friends,  I was able to finish lay-outs.  woohoo!!!

My finished lay-outs:




Pardon the pictures,  I just took it with Ipad  and well,  Mr. Sunshine  is always away from Manila.  Send me sunshine here.

And lastly,  I altered  my apron  and its so me!!!
Thanks for the visit  and have a lovely day!!!

1 comment:

Ella Swan said...

Glad you are back Jona! Great to have a catch up and see all the work you have been up to!!