Monday, June 18, 2012

Back to School

Its back to school in this side of the world. 

And yes,  my no longer little boy  is going to a big school now.  He really wanted to study in the school of his cousin.  He is also now in the stage  of  'No more photos pls".  Thus,  I  have few photos  to choose from  for his back to school page. 

I know I have been using this KI Memories die cut for a mask  and I have been loving it.  Perfect for my boy pages and back to school theme.  

Joining the fun and challenges  at The color room for palette #115, scrap for help  for use of old metals and Flourish with a bling sketch.

Close ups on the jack vine flourish  from FWAB  and bits of metals from my old accessories:

Thanks for the visit  and have a great day!

hugs,  Jona

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very clever Jona!

I love how you used that mask and mist as background. Great job!!

I hope you're doing well.,.