Thursday, November 17, 2011

For the love of Chipboard

I just love them -   dressed,  painted,  bare and altered. Here are my top ten projects  featuring the use of chipboards in no particular order.  Most of the time  I paint them and add texture with mixed media  or just keep them bare.   Sometimes the beauty of the chipboard comes with the inner beauty.


 a bare chandelier chipboard:
 altered dress form chipboard

 star chipboard covered with patterned paper and distressed:



 chipboards with art mediums

Here's my response for the Imaginarium Designs DT call.  Wish me luck!
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

melody said...

WOW jona ~ what stunning and amazing creations! your attention to the details never seize to amaze me! WOW!

LG said...

WOW you've been pretty busy creating these gorgeous projects. Wishing you all the luck