Monday, September 12, 2011

A week of Adrenaline rush

Our group here in Manila challenged ourselves to have a secret scraplift challenge.  We were divided into 2 groups.  Our group  was behind and we had to catch up on the other group.  We have group members in the US and no timezone mattered to us.  I got the lay-out to scraplift at 12midnight.  I slept early and in the middle of wee hour,  I woke up at 3am,  check my facebook account and a message read,  you got the lay-out!
I panicked!  And adrenaline rush was flowing.   Here's my lay-out at 3am  and finished at 5am  so that before going to work,  I can pass it on to the next person.
And the day after,  still with some adrenaline rush,  I finished this lay-out.  Both lay-outs are shouting summer.  Summer is long gone in Manila  and with tropical weather,  we get to enjoy summer all year round!

Thanks for the visit and have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your take on the challenge Jona!