Thursday, April 14, 2011

WOYWW and a Birthday Card

For two days,  I don't know why I can't connect with blogger,  I can't open my own blog and I can't leave any comments. Finally, today  the bug was gone.  Yahoo!!!
It may be thursday for me now but on the other side of the world it is still Wednesday.  So here how my desk this wednesday looks like!

Lots of stuff on it and the shadow box frame,  I am planning to alter as a home decor.  Still until now  I haven't touched it yet  simply because  I still can't figure out what I want to do with it.  I even printed the sketch from The color room for some color inspiration (planning to join the challenge this week and of course,  wasn't able to finish again in time).

And here's a card using  the forever line of Inkido.  I so loved the frame  and sad to say,  its a precut frame as per Lise-lotte. So,  I may not be able to re doit using the Inkido papers.  I added lots of texture on the frame using paint, opal dusts and stickles.


close up on the texture of the frame with paint, stickles and opal dusts.  Loved the outcome on this one.


Thanks for dropping by and check out the inkido blog for everyday inspiration and Julia's blog to snoop on other desks.

Have a nice day!

13 comments:

Bellaidea said...

Beautiful one, so delicate!

Rachel Mims said...

Nice birthday card! Happy WOYWW. *Rachel #143

Franka Benjaminsen said...

Great that you've planned to make a home deco. The papers you want to use are absolutely lovely. Also a very romantic card.
Bye, Franka

happyglitzygirl said...

Looks like you are busy creating. Love the card, very regal. Blessings Hilde

shazsilverwolf said...

Really cool card, love it! Shaz #105

okienurse said...

Beautiful card! I love the texture of the fram like you say and those roses are gorgeous. thanks for sharing. Vickie #78

HeARTworks said...

Hi Jona, what a super sweeeeeet card! Love it!
Patsy from
HeARTworks

Angie said...

What a pretty card

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely papers in your home decor plan - the butterflies are gorgeous. Love your birthday card - the frame over the top is such a good finish!

Hettie said...

That is a really pretty birthday card. Love it!

Louise said...

A lovely card :)

Holly #14

Zue said...

Your card is very pretty, so many lovely pink flowers...very cheering!
Sue xx 41

Sandy Ang said...

Such a sweet card ! I love seeing this other side of you.