Monday, July 26, 2010

Sweet Luv and ATC's for trade

For the past months, I have been enjoying incorporating butterflies in my pages. And so when I finally got my Martha Stewart butterfly punch, I know I'll be using it a lot of times.

In this page, I used my DCWV Mariposa papers and stamped butterflies and music notes from Prima. The cut Pink Paislee pp was distressed with distress inks. I just love its new look. Bins is just two weeks old in this photo which was taken last April. Oh, I had so much back logs on Bins album and our Disney pages which I haven't started yet.

On the other note, I am inviting my blogger friends who would like to trade their ATC with me. I will be trading three of my dream ATC here. Sentiment and image are from Tim Holtz ideology acryclic stamp.

ATC theme swap would be dreams. Lets build on those dreams and make them come true!

Please leave me a comment here and email me your mailing address so I can send you my mailing address too. You will find my email address on the right side of my blog.

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Benga said...

Hi Jona! lovely LO and ATCs!
Thanks for joining my RAK!