Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring Cleaning

I know we only have two seasons here in the Philippines - rainy season and summer season and it feels like summer all year! But I love the idea of spring cleaning once a year to clean up and make space for new things.
Thanks to Sisterhood of scrap, I was able to use my old papers. I didn't realize I still have 2005 paper in my stash and lots of 2007 and 2008 papers. Oh boy, gotta use them or they will start compiling.
Materials : Background paper KI Memories (2008), circles cut from Urban Lily (2005), 3Bugs in a rug (2008), Basic grey " Color me silly" (frog - I don't know how old!)

Happy Weekend!!!

2 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous LO. TY for doing the challenge.

Unknown said...

Jona, you make "using old" look GREAT!! I think I still have some of that froggy paper left :-)