Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sizzix dies for sale

Hi there! I’m selling some of my dies and original sizzix diecut machine. I got my machine two years ago and for the past year I rarely use it. I basically use it for alpha but since I got addicted with thickers my machine is just accumulating dust in the corner of our room.

Here’s the list:

1. Original sizzix diecut machine with sizzix converter plus free two simple impressions (all my love, stars & swirls) Php 3,500


2. 2. Ellison design alphaset,uppercase and lowercase with case (case with little damage) Php 1,200

.3. Doodlebug tag alphabars Php 800.


4. Crescent tag Php 400


5. Cuts n Fold Php 400


6. 6. Rose small Php 250


7. Sizziz puncher (girl, heart, ribbon slit, boy, car,star) Php 50 each


Please pm or text me at 0918 9074656 if anyone is interested.


Thank you very much!

No comments: