Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Treasured Hunt

I enjoyed my journey with Treasured scrapbooking's Treasured Hunt. I didn't made it to the next round anymore but I would love to join the fun for the second chance. Here are my lay-outs:



I added my photo here. My entry was photoless lay-out.

Journaling: If I ruled the world, I'll make this place a better place to live in
no global warming, no pollution, no barren land.
Everyone will enjoy the beauty around them
The fresh air they breathe, the clean crystal clear waters, For every generation to enjoy.
But then, I can only HOPE for a better future, and LOVE Mother Nature with all my heart, and do my part to make the world a better place to live in for the next generations. jona 8/08

materials: Basic Grey Sultry line (posh, stylish and uptown), MM brads, Queen & Co felt flower, AC thickers, misc chipboard, MM paint and tulip cyrstal fabric paint, misc ribbon, laces and ricrac and All about scrapbooking photo turns (altered with BG pp) and unibal signo and staedtler pens.

Thanks for dropping by! Have a nice day!

4 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Those are all beautiful layouts but that second one is just absolutely stunning!!!

Tracey Taylor said...

I wondered about that last one. I was sure the photo wasn't there before. LOL Each and every one is a treasure. Great job.

Karen said...

Those are all such beautiful layouts! :-)

Dawn♥ said...

Oh my goodness those LO's are just so beautiful! I really love your style and thanks so much for being the sweetest person!