Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Lay-outs

April will be a scrappy busy month for me. I joined the A lay-out a day at Treasured scrapbooking. That means we are challenge to create 30 lay-outs by April 30. Lay-outs should be at least 8 x 8 to be considered. Can I really do it? I'm not sure. But I want to give it a try. I already planned on making a mini album for my brother's girlfriend to make this happen.

here are some of the new lay-outs:

Materials: Making memories, WRMK die cut, doodlebug brads, bazill cs, AC thickers, Queen & co cardstock sticker and memory marker pen.

Journaling: "A moment of peace, a moment of silence, what could a young mind ever wonder about?"

You seem to be in deep thought, looking far away as cars pass by lost in your own thoughts. - Zid Mar 08, Atimonan Quezon

This two lay-outs are more colorful and fun. I sure had fun doing these two.



No comments: