Wednesday, August 28, 2013

36

I am proud to reveal my age  since it is only a number.   Reality only hits  when the toddler you used to take care of and plays with  now hangs out with you.  That when I feel  I really am getting old!

Here's a lay-out  celebrating life and thankful  for the blessings  I had this year.  Joining the textile challenge over at Berry71bleu!  I used a lace in my lay-out.


a close up on the details: a little gesso and some stamping on the corner

have a great day!

Jona

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful layout! Love that the center of it is yourself. Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu!

Bellaidea said...

Jona, this is a great page, thank you for joining Berry 71 Bleu challenge!

Unknown said...

This is pretty LO of you! Thanks for joining our challenge at berry71bleu!

Norma Gomez said...

Beautiful layout, love the layers!! Oh I wish I was 36 again, lol ;D Thanks for joining the Berry71Bleu Aug Challenge!!