Monday, October 29, 2007

Weekend Projects



For this weekend, I was able to make one lay-out and 2 cards. I really enjoy making cards. I was able to use a lot of my scrap and at the same time have a personalized card for someone.

Hidden Journaling: You are my life, my inspirations, my strenght and my joy.
You both give me contentment and happiness that would endure my lifetime.
There may be trials and hardships along the way but with you, I know I can surpass them all.
I could not thank the Lord enough for all the blessings He bestowed upon me.
For giving me a husband who loves and supports me in each and every way,
And for the gift of motherhood that completes me as a woman.
There will be no better treasure than you.

Materials: Bazill CS, Sassafras lass luscious pp, Cherry arte morocco mirror ball, paper studio brad, we are memory keepers chipboard, Fancy pants big chipboard, misc bling, ribbon, buttons, metal charm, eyelets and ric rac.

No comments: